This is one of my favourite stir fries to make. It’s quick, easy and tasty and completely gluten free as well as low histamine. This recipe serves one, but feel free to double the recipe accordingly. This can also be made vegan by missing out the chicken and swapping for a meat substitute or even just some extra veg.
1 chicken breast, diced.
4 pieces of tenderstem broccoli
3 spring onions (cut into slices)
1/2 a pepper (diced into squares)
2 heaped tbsp of crunchy peanut butter.
3 cloves of garlic (crushed and chopped finely)
1 tsp fresh ginger (finely chopped)
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp garlic olive oil for frying (normal olive oil is fine)
1. Heat the oil in a pan on a medium- high heat
2. Fry the chicken or meat alternative.
3. Once the chicken is cooked add in the veg and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add in the peanut butter and stir for about a minute, add a small amount of extra oil if it starts sticking to the pan.
5. Add in the garlic, ginger and salt, fry for an additional 2-4 minutes until all combined.
6. Put into a bowl and serve! Enjoy!